How Odd.

It feels kind of odd now that quite a number of you actually know who I am. Maybe not personally, but that's not the point.
That veil of anonymity that I used forever gone, which subconsciously makes me wary of the things I write about. In other words, it feels different. Makes it boring even. Very.
It was weird going to see Explosions In The Sky the other day, and have people come up to me and asking me to take photos of their feet, which I did, in due cause. I guess I underestimated the kind of reach that I expected for this blog, although personally maybe it's not reaching the kind of audience that I wanted it to.
It was also weird meeting people who asked me, in person, to not to stop blogging, and with this post, I guess I haven't, although to be honest I really ran out of things to say. I ran out of things to say without making it sound as a personal attack to idiots who personally made it a vendetta to target me based on my obviously general observations. Idiots who are friends of friends, but I guess friends of friends do not automatically make them my friends.
Some people can be so overly sensitive, you know?
But then again, so can I. I am human after all.
So I guess this is it. I probably won't stop blogging per se, but I probably won't be blogging regularly either, unless I can actually find something to write about. Until then, enjoy the pictures of random feet and random boring posts.
p/s Watch the Helvetica movie. Awesome if you're into design and typography. And into the fonts on this blog. All Helvetica.