Lagu Hari Ini 10.
Whitest Boy Alive—Burning
So many people telling me one way
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
So many people telling me one way
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
So many people telling me one way
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
So many people telling me one way
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
That I don't wanna stop
That I don't wanna stop
7 orang ada pendapat sendiri:
putus cinta ke? she's that important to you? what u waiting for? catch her while u can!!!!
music aside, the lyric reminds me of band of horses's is there a ghost in my house. keeps repeating the verse.
hurm..one of those days i guess..
layan ajelah
korang yang ada banyak masa tuh..
sila vote.
There is a vote in CNN, Do you think Israel had right to attack Gaza We are loosing on the VOTING by 51% to 49%. Please Vote at, http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com Please forward this msg to all your contacts to vote agaisnt Israel.
hoho ni pun awesome juga...
wonderful wonderful wonderfuuul song!! thanks for sharing :]
Catat Ulasan