Rabu, Januari 14, 2009

Lagu Hari Ini 9.



Kings Of Convenience—Weight Of My Words

There are very many things,
I would like to say to you,
but i've lost my way,
and I've lost my words.

There are very many places,
I would like to go,
but I can't find the key,
to open my door.

The weight of my words-
you can't feel it anymore.
The weight of my words-
you can't feel it anymore.

There are very many ways,
I would like to break the spell,
you've cast upon me.
Because all the time I sacrificed myself,
to make you want me,
has made you hant me.

The weight of my words,
you can't feel it anymore...

Maaf, mungkin tiada nukilan seperti biasa untuk seketika.

3 orang ada pendapat sendiri:

Edna Sinn

kamu ok kah???

anna

thanks 4 this awesome song

jo

what is wrong with u?
we need more nukilanssss... hehehe, come on mr. aku tak peduli.. everything will be alright.